Autocommit in the edit box

Old news related to Aegisub.

Re: Autocommit in the edit box

Unread postby Plorkyeran » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm

innocenat wrote:You probably have heard this millions of time in #aegisub, but if the splitted box is styled the same as the main box (or better, allow us to style it differently).

My concern is that it'd be pretty confusing if they looked identical. I tried to give it the edit box's syntax highlighting with the disabled background, but setting the background color on the styled text control seems to not work.

innocenat wrote:And config option to either enable collapsing of ASS tag in splitted box would be useful too.

Something like the grid's tag hiding modes would be pretty doable I guess.

innocenat wrote:Not really related to split box, but if it is possible to load second file into splitted box (the time are all matched of course) would be useful for TLCing against source language too.

That would be far more complex. It's something a few people have asked for so perhaps it'll happen one day, but it's not something I'm sure of how to do at the moment.
Plorkyeran
Developer

Re: Autocommit in the edit box

Unread postby innocenat » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 am

Well, not disabled text field is much better, but I am on a high dpi monitor, and I'd like to be able to change the font size since it's not really eyes friendly to work with small text (I increased font size of the entire UI)

Thank you very much.

PS. Would you rather I put my opinion here, or in #aegisub?
innocenat
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Previous

Return to Announcements