HEARING IMPAIRED SUBTITLES

Don't know how to do something? Having issues running the program? Please post here.

HEARING IMPAIRED SUBTITLES

Unread postby aegi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello,
I´ve been told that if you subtitle without styles, only as a plain text, when you reproduce it on a VLC or quicktime or similar, the subtiltes appeared with styles automatically. That is, with colour for each character of the film, sound fx and musics on the ritght top of the screen and so on.

Can someone tell something about this please?

Many thanks in advance
aegi
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Re: HEARING IMPAIRED SUBTITLES

Unread postby jfs » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:43 pm

That sounds implausible to me. There needs to at least be some information somewhere about who is speaking when for anything like that to be possible, or the software needs to have a sort of voice recognition AI. I haven't heard of that myself.
Do not PM me asking for help with Aegisub, Automation, karaoke or anything like that, I won't reply.
Ask your questions in the public forums. Use the Search function, somebody probably asked the same question before.
All rights reserved to call you insults if you ask poorly thought out or redundant questions.
Experimenting is free and is a great way to learn things.
jfs
Developer

Unread postby aegi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Thank you. I´ll keep on trying to figure it out. But it´ll be probably a missunderstanding
aegi
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Unread postby aegi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:24 am

It was definitelly a misunderstanding. Thank you again for answering
aegi
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Return to Aegisub Help