Volume and zoom cursors missing

Don't know how to do something? Having issues running the program? Please post here.

Re: Volume and zoom cursors missing

Unread postby ∫xdxdy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 am

dokool wrote:
∫xdxdy wrote:
jfs wrote:Well, I've confirmed that the problem seems to be with wxWidgets not creating the vertical slider controls correctly, but creating horizontal ones instead. So the sliders have just one pixel of travel left to right, instead of the 200 or so up-down.

Going to attempt a fix now.

I have seen this problem last year, And i choose to edit the config.json in Application Support, it works. But this is inconvenie.

How exactly do you do this? I mean we need a fix but if there's a way to make it useable in the meantime...

Go to /Library/Application Support/Aegisub/config.json.

In line 107-112:

"Volume" : 68,
"Wheel Default to Zoom" : false,
"Zoom" : {
"Horizontal" : 15,
"Vertical" : 93
}

You can change Vol and zoom here, But you need to restart Aegisub(maybe needn't?)
∫xdxdy
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Unread postby ∫xdxdy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:46 am

dokool wrote:
∫xdxdy wrote:
jfs wrote:Well, I've confirmed that the problem seems to be with wxWidgets not creating the vertical slider controls correctly, but creating horizontal ones instead. So the sliders have just one pixel of travel left to right, instead of the 200 or so up-down.

Going to attempt a fix now.

I have seen this problem last year, And i choose to edit the config.json in Application Support, it works. But this is inconvenie.

How exactly do you do this? I mean we need a fix but if there's a way to make it useable in the meantime...

And, you can use cmd+mouse scorll/two fingers in touchpad to zoom the horizontal.
∫xdxdy
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Unread postby dokool » Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 am

Any chance of an update on this?
dokool
{\b1}
{\b1}

Previous

Return to Aegisub Help