Coppy karaoke with everything

Discuss and get help for karaoke effect creation here

Coppy karaoke with everything

Unread postby VojtouNerCZ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello. I got this karaoke file(named file 1) with texts and effects, I translated it to my language and now I need to copy these files (with effects and everything) into the -lets call it file 2. But If I normally copy it by CTRL+C/CTRL+V, it didnt copy the text properly. It looks like this. I want to copy it with text into multiple subtitles, and I dont know how. If I use paste over, i cant copy and paste all the lines but i must go one by one, doing this with almost 5000 lines for next 5 episodes will kill me. Is there any way to do this please?
I sending the files in .rar, because they are too large for upload.https://ulozto.net/!36mmkVXFN5N5/all-files-rar
Thank you.
VojtouNerCZ
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Re: Coppy karaoke with everything

Unread postby jfs » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Please add your example files as an attachment on the forum, instead of using an ad-infested external file host.
Do not PM me asking for help with Aegisub, Automation, karaoke or anything like that, I won't reply.
Ask your questions in the public forums. Use the Search function, somebody probably asked the same question before.
All rights reserved to call you insults if you ask poorly thought out or redundant questions.
Experimenting is free and is a great way to learn things.
jfs
Developer

Re: Coppy karaoke with everything

Unread postby VojtouNerCZ » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Already solved. And I cant put files on forum, because they are too big.
VojtouNerCZ
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Return to Karaoke