Karaoke Syllable Splitter Program

Discuss and get help for karaoke effect creation here

Karaoke Syllable Splitter Program

Unread postby cimo95 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

< post deleted >
Last edited by cimo95 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
cimo95
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Re: Karaoke Syllable Splitter Program

Unread postby jfs » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:05 am

Yes Aegisub has a built-in karaoke mode, so your software is completely unnecessary.

Click that button to turn karaoke mode on, then you get an extra line where you can split your subtitle into syllables, and you can time them individually on the audio display by dragging the splitters.
Also, when in karaoke mode, when you right-click on the audio display, instead of setting an end-time, instead it plays the syllable you right-clicked in, so you can very quickly check if your timing is correct.
Do not PM me asking for help with Aegisub, Automation, karaoke or anything like that, I won't reply.
Ask your questions in the public forums. Use the Search function, somebody probably asked the same question before.
All rights reserved to call you insults if you ask poorly thought out or redundant questions.
Experimenting is free and is a great way to learn things.
jfs
Developer

Unread postby cimo95 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:56 am

oh okay sorry, you can delete my post
:(

i know, my program must be completely unecessary :D
cimo95
Comic Sans MS
Comic Sans MS

Unread postby jfs » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:06 am

Well I'm not going to prescribe any particular method of working, maybe someone finds your way better. :) The karaoke mode in Aegisub was something I made for how I thought would be best, but I've never really tried other ways.
Do not PM me asking for help with Aegisub, Automation, karaoke or anything like that, I won't reply.
Ask your questions in the public forums. Use the Search function, somebody probably asked the same question before.
All rights reserved to call you insults if you ask poorly thought out or redundant questions.
Experimenting is free and is a great way to learn things.
jfs
Developer

Return to Karaoke